To better serve our community and patients, we offer extensive appointment availability:
- Aside from normal business hours, we offer evening and Saturday appointments throughout the week. *an additional fee may be applied depending on your insurance plan
- We also offer same day appointments, which are appointments built into the Provider's schedule that are left open for use on that specific day to see patients for acute or urgent needs.
- Additionally, we offer 24/7 access to a Doctor: Dallastown Medical Associates has a doctor on call every night and holiday of the year to try and ensure that your healthcare needs are met. All emergency, after hours call will be handled in a timely fashion.
NEW! Online Appointment Scheduling: Established patients now have the option to schedule their own appointments online. (No patient portal account is needed.) Please click here to view our appointment availability.
New! COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling: We are now offering the ability to schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine online. This feature is also now open to our established patients and the general public. Please click here to schedule. Please note: If you do not see any time slots available, please check back later, as we may have all of our available doses reserved for this week.
We offer allergy testing and treatment through United Allergy Services. They have a representative in our office every day, for easy access for our patients. For information, click here.
Lab (See our Lab page for more details.)
We offer the following Point of Care testing in our office, performed during an appointment with a Physician:
- Urine Pregnancy
- Urine Drug Screen
- Basic Vision Exam
The following services, with prior approval from a Physician, can be performed through a scheduled nurse visit:
- Blood Pressure Check
- ABI (Ankle-Brachial Index) Test
- PPD (Administration/Observation)